Stepping Stone is experienced with testing offline software and online apps which have been localised. We provide a comprehensive pre-release testing cycle which focuses on all language and localisation related issues including:
- Checking whether the translation fits within the context of the software,
- Making sure all the accented characters are displayed correctly
- Ensuring there are no such defects as truncated text, overlapping text, duplicated hotkeys, menu items have been translated consistently
- Confirming that all number formats, addresses, telephone numbers, measures, date formats have been adjusted
- Checking whether all major Input Method Editors (for Asian languages) are supported
- Checking whether it is possible to type in text containing accented characters
Start your testing project with Stepping Stone now.