Check the quality of your Armenian translation
Armenian alphabet and characters
The Armenian alphabet should display only the following characters. If your document is not showing correctly, then first check that the encoding for that program and font supports Armenian.
Armenian grammar rules
There is no grammatical gender, not even in the pronoun but there is a feminine suffix. Nouns are declined for one of seven cases: nominative, accusative, locative, genitive, dative, ablative, or instrumental.
Armenian formatting rules
|First day of the week||Monday|
|Working days||Monday to Friday|
|Short date format||dd.MM.yy|
|Long date format||d MMMM, yyyy|
|e.g. 17 մարտի, 2016|
Armenian capitalisation usage
- People’s names.
- Geographical names (of countries, counties/states, cities etc.).
- Headings/titles: only the first word is capitalised unless a proper noun is featured.
- Proper names (if there are several words in a proper name, only the first one is capitalised).
- Exceptions: words which are proper names by themselves.
- Names of states, unions, federations.
Solutions for Armenian
Stepping Stone provides translation and localisation services for Armenian